Collecting and Transit Center: Shenzhen
Service Details: SZTNT-EUD
Primary Service Area: Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Britain, Austria, Denmark, Finland, France, Ireland, Italy, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Greece, Bulgaria, the Czech republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Croatia
Other area require prior enquiry before delivery.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
>> Terms and Conditions of Carriage and Other Services Click here
1. Volumetric weight (Dimensional weight): Length*Width*Height(cm)/6000, include fuel surcharge and security check(safety inspection)
2. Require preparing two pieces of invoice and to having HS Code stated on the invoice.
2. It’s available for delivering items with built-in battery or matched battery, standard charge 0.35USD/ KG. (Battery must be indicated on shipping order before delivery. If not 100USD/Bill will be levied)
3. Special chargeable volumetric weight calculated according to 1 CBM = 168 kg.
4. The size of package must compliance with European 48N regulations (240*120*120 cm)
5. Acceptable for separated customs declaration, customs clearance fee is 200 RMB/bill.
6. Customs duty forward is available which charge 32USD/shipment in advance. The minimum deposit (550 USD)
7, This express channel is not available for Amazon warehouse delivery, please note before order this delivery.
8. If loss goods in transit or any damage for the goods, the compensation will be subject to TNT standard terms and conditions, but the highest compensation will not be most 100 USD per shipment. If any additional requirements, please buy insurance on your own or by us, there will be no compensation for any flight delays.
Wherever it's going and whatever it requires, we'll collect, handle and deliver your shipment with all the speed and care it demands. Need a pickup out of hours? Or special handling to guarantee safe delivery? Our special collection, delivery and handling services have got you covered. Additional fees apply.
If your shipments require special handling and resources because they cannot be stacked or could cause injury, we will ship them with an additional fee to cover the additional handling costs.
Resolved Wrong Address
If a destination address provided by the sender is incomplete or incorrect and TNT is subsequently not able to deliver the shipment, TNT will make every reasonable effort to find the correct address and deliver the shipment. An additional charge will be applied per shipment to cover the additional costs.
For collections outside our usual hours, on-demand collection service means your goods can start their journey whenever you're ready.
For weekend service, we can collect on Friday and deliver on Saturday or collect on Saturday and deliver on Monday.
Out of Delivery Area/Remote Area Service
Nowhere is too far or too difficult to reach. We can deliver and collect in hard-to-reach and remote locations. Check for remote area postcode detailsClick here
Residential Delivery Service
Deliveries aren’t limited to business addresses. To meet your customer’s needs we can deliver to residential addresses, too.
Choose priority handling from collection to delivery and your consignment will be clearly labelled with our priority sticker.
If your shipment exceeds our standard dimensions or can’t be handled on automated conveyor machinery, we’ll manage with additional handling.
If your consignment contains more than one item, we’ll handle them together as one shipment.
Other Special Handling
If your cargo is an unusual size or shape, our team will ensure it’s handled as efficiently and safely as always, including:
•Classified and designated substances per IATA, ADR and other transport regulations
Surcharges are additional charges that are mandatory and applicable to your TNT shipments. When shipping consignments with TNT, the following surcharges apply:
Due to continuing fuel price fluctuations, TNT applies an index-based fuel surcharge to all shipments. This approach provides our customers with a transparent charging mechanism for fuel costs. Click here for precise details of the applicable fuel surcharge in your region.
Enhanced security surcharge
TNT has implemented additional procedures, activities and investments to safeguard our customers' shipments whilst in our custody. To partially offset the additional costs an Enhanced Security Surcharge is applied to all shipments. The surcharge will be levied on all international Express.
Out of Area/Remote Area Surcharge
Nowhere is undeliverable for TNT, but it may out of TNT's constant delivery area which extra delivery charges will be applied for those Remote Area list here
*TNT uses a volumetric conversion factor to calculate whether a shipment will be charged according to its statistical weight or volumetric weight - whichever is greater.
How to ship hazardous materials safely? TNT's global network includes specialists with expertise in handling different types of dangerous goods and hazardous materials for shipment by are, sea and road.
Dangerous goods include any hazardous chemicals, articles and substances capable of posing a significant risk to health, safety, property or the environment. By working together to meet all applicable regulations and procedures, we can safely handle shipment of many types of dangerous goods to support your business needs.
It is your responsibility to correctly declare the contents of your shipment and ensure they are properly packed, marked, labelled and accompanied by the correct documentation in compliance with all regulations applicable in the countries of origin, transit and destination.
Dangerous goods that we can accept for shipment are:
- Lithium batteries
TNT offers worldwide delivery of shipments containing lithium batteries and equipment containing lithium batteries.
Please note that TNT Malta only carry minimum quantities of Lithium Iron Batteries.
> More about the guidance for shipping lithium batteries
- Biological substances, Category B (UN3373)
To support the healthcare industry, we offer worldwide service for Category B biological substances.
Please note that TNT Malta only carry minimum quantities of biological substances UN3373.
> More about applicable regulations and restrictions
- Dry ice
- Fully regulated dangerous goods (including radioactive material)
- Dangerous goods in limited quantities
- Dangerous goods in excepted quantities
- Radioactive material